Thursday, February 17, 2011

Third Trimester!

Finally! It's the home stretch! 28 weeks/7 months. Our baby is now between 2 and 2.5 lbs.

I had the glucose screening test today at my Dr. appt. Talk about GROSS! I'm sure most people that love orange soda or thick, sweet drinks would have LOVED it... but when they started pouring a large cup of that orange liquid, and told me to chug it within 5 mins.. I seriously thought I was going to puke. Couldn't I just eat a piece of cheesecake instead?

Iron levels are still low... guess I'll go get the Rx. I thought just maybe I could get by without them since I haven't had any more fainting spells, as long as I take the prenatals asap when I wake up, but my blood results came back even lower in iron content. Bummer.

Baby is completely fine and healthy. No other concerns going on. I've been feeling great back at the gym and feeling a little more comfortable about my new bump. It's crazy to be 6+ months preggers and no one ever have a clue. BUT on the 27th week a brave man asked how far along I was at Starbucks. I was almost shocked and fumbled since I hadn't been asked before. It was pretty exciting.

Kinsley's room is almost complete. All the furniture is in there (thank you hubby for carrying our new hutch from the bed of your truck all the way up the stairs by YOURSELF!!!) I'll post some more pics after we get the hutch painted.

Still not craving anything weird or unusual. Appetite has actually gone down quite a bit.. just trying to stay with the mini meals instead of the big huge meals that take so long to digest. I do have to pee quite a bit more though. It's pretty ridiculous when I had to go three times at the Cheesecake Factory haha.

She is a very active baby. She's supposed to be heading to the exit (as far as positioning goes), but I still feel and see her little feet and hands (i'm guessing) kicking and punching around my belly button.

I'm so excited for March 3rd to come and get the 4D ultrasound! I can't wait to see what she looks like! So crazy what technology can do these days!

Gray asked if this song could be played in the delivery room....

hahahaha the funny part is the instructor played this song in my spin class the other day and I couldn't stop laughing the whole time!


Here's the Bump:




No comments:

Post a Comment