Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Interview with Kinsley- 29 months old

1. What is something that mommy says to you?
"Kinsley Porter"

2. What makes you happy?
"paint my nails"

3. what makes you sad?
"water bottle spilled on my shirt"

4. what makes you laugh?
"tickling me makes my laugh!"

5. how old are you?
"two" (with show of fingers)

6. How old is mommy?
"2 just like me"

7. How old is daddy?
"2 too ha!"

8. What's your favorite thing to do?
"um.. play with baby dolls"

9. Who is your best friend?
"YOU"

10. What are you really good at?
"paint my nails"

11. What did you do today?
"play with baby dolls and wear mommy's boots"

12. What's your favorite food?
"eating marshmellows and candy"

13. What is your favorite song?
"Halleighlujah"

14. What is your favorite color?
"red"

15. What's your favorite animal?
"moose"

16. What did you dream about?
"cupcakes"

17. What's your favorite toy?
"my toys"

18. What's your favorite fruit?
"apple"


19. What's your favorite book?
"puppy" (picks a random book of the shelf)

20. What's your favorite thing to do outside?
"um play ball"

No comments:

Post a Comment