Wednesday, March 19, 2014

4 months!

We have a 4 month old on our hands! Crazy because I keep thinking she's still a newborn.

- rolls from tummy to back
- sleeps in her crib at night
- still eats every 3 hrs (even at night ugh!)
-3-6m clothes
- goes to bed at 9
-drooler
-laughs
- coos and tries to grab things she wants
- likes to keep moving

I'm excited to introduce rice cereal at night to see if that will sit on her stomach more.

I just got an ergo baby carrier for quick trips and times I need both my hands. So far she likes it. Fell asleep in it, too. The support is great and she feels much more secure than in a wrap or sling. It's lightweight so I don't get hot either. Only drawback is she can't face forward, but it does have an on the hip option.

She's been fussy with no fever the past week or so. She might be teething. I doubt a tooth will come through anytime soon but she bites her hands and drools. She wanted to be held all day and me not to sit down. Hence the need for the ergo. We gave her her first dose of infant advil today and it seemed to help.

4.5 month stats:
15lbs 10.8oz- 75%
26in- 90%

Kinsleys 4.5 stats:
4 1/2 month stats:
weight:15lbs 10.5 oz (75%)
height: 25in (75%)
head circumference: 40cm (25-50%)


Mommy stats-
114lbs- 5 more to go! Our 90 day health challenge we started on Jan 1 is almost up at the end of this month.. we took before pics, so I'm excited to see any changes. I have been doing reformer pilates once a week and running or walking (about 2 miles) once a week. Plus chasing a toddler and holding a 15lb baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment