Tuesday, December 7, 2010

and the munchies begin

The last two weeks I ran 19 miles, had a kick for the gym and I was back to healthy eating... this week I am the opposite..AGAIN. I rather go to bed as soon as I get off work and I find myself snacking more and more. I won't necessarily be "hungry" but when my tummy makes that growling noise like it's empty, I can't help but think, "maybe the baby ate it all already." 

*I craved a bran muffin today (the kind with no nuts or raisins). 
*Right now I'm eating cheeze-its.
*And I can't wait to get off work and stop by the Chick-fil-a for some nuggets on my drive to a photography gig. 


We find out tomorrow the sex of the little peanut. I'm still hoping for a girl and Gray's still hoping it's a boy, but I think that's pretty common for girls who have never had brothers and for boys who love sports. 

Though WE will know tomorrow at approx. 2:30pm, the rest of the world won't until Dec. 17th at the reveal party. I have NO IDEA how we are going to keep our mouths shut for a whole week! crazy!

My belly feels a little bigger this week. 
It's a toss up on which is worse- getting on the scale or giving blood at the doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment