Monday, December 20, 2010

It's a GIRL!

On the way to the ultra sound, i had to prepare for  hearing it was a boy, even though my instincts and heart really wanted a girl. My anxiety grew as the nurse went through every body part and organ, EXCEPT the gender revealing one. Our baby was sitting straight up looking at us and the nurse had to jiggle my tummy to make our baby move to better positions. Finally, our baby sat with legs spread and the nurse pointed out the lines that made her a GIRL!

Tears filled my eyes and ran down my face. I was so excited!

As soon as we left the doctor's, I began my shopping for my little princess to come!

I'll be posting some favorite baby things I find!

I already bought these newborn flower headbands:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/60489576/holiday-saleperfectly-pink-blossom

HOLIDAY SALE......Perfectly Pink Blossom Set........SEE STORE FRONT FOR STORE WIDE SALE....

and this owl pacifier clip:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62822658/sale-lavender-and-pink-owl-pacifier-clip

SALE Lavender And Pink Owl PACIFIER CLIP- Great For Babies And Toddlers
and I absolutely LOVE these ideas:


This newborn lounger from Boppy:
http://shopboppy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_37&products_id=210
Newborn Lounger - Daisy Basket
And an Etsy seller, TiptoeStudio's, custom fabrics for changing pad covers and crib sets:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/47995229/crib-set-vintage-birds-in-pink

Crib Set - VINTAGE BIRDS in PINK

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Brittany. Emma absolutely LIVED in the Boppy newborn lounger for the first few months. Its an awesome thing, highly recommended! The other really cool thing that we got was a Spababy. Emma wasn't a fan (most babies aren't) of the regular bath because she would get cold. The Spababy sits them upright with water to their shoulders and simulates the womb. They LOVE it! She was so content in there, and its environmentally friendly with no PVC plastic. Might be worth looking into to.

    ReplyDelete