Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 weeks!

Thursday was 30 weeks! We had a smooth Doctor's appt, and our mom's and my sis joined us for the 4D ultrasound. Here are some of the pics!







Little girl was sleeping with her hands above her head and her legs crossed, and then they all looked at me and I was laying the EXACT same way! haha

Doctor said her head is already positioned to head out- so hopefully we're on track for timing if she stays that way.


This month baby is now the size of a squash and a little over 3lbs this week! On her way to a honeydew!
I can still sleep comfortably on my stomach, no cravings, and still finding energy to go to the gym.

Thebump.com suggests breaking in the pets soon and gives some tips. I took Foxy in Kinsley's room last night and let her smell all the baby lotions and shampoos... she just thought I was weird. haha

 Here's the bump at 30 1/2 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment