Thursday, March 17, 2011

32 weeks!

ahhh only 8 weeks left! time to really get ready for the baby's arrival! She's about the weight of Foxy now at about 4lbs! (minus all the fur of course!) ha. And almost 19inches!


Braxton Hicks contractions are in full force. Back pain is increasing. Hot flashes? It's more than a flash... im pretty much hot alll the time. My belly is growing. And these past two weeks the dr told me to skip the gym has been annoying. Why does my cervix have to be so sensitive?! I feel bloated, cramped, uncomfortable, and i'm beginning to hate getting dressed. ahhh pregnancy.

BUT i cannot WAIT for her to get here! Well, after I wash all of her clothes, have a baby shower, and know she's completely ready.

Her movements are getting insane. She seriously is about to crawl right through my skin.. haha okay that's obv impossible.


No cravings and no swelling...yet.


32 week bump:

No comments:

Post a Comment