Thursday, August 8, 2013

28 weeks| Introducing...

28 weeks
Head of Cauliflower
16in, 2.5lbs
total weight gain +25 lbs, 134lbs

INTRODUCING...
Maclaren Rose Porter ("claire" for short)

Our baby girl officially as a name!



Glucose screening test is next week along with Tot trade consignment sale AND open house at school! Plus Gray starts his new job! Things are about to get busier and busier so I am trying to soak in all the sleep I can. I still can't nap though.. mainly because my toddler doesn't and I have too many things to do. We basically go go go until we crash.. or until hubs comes home and lets me get a little break.

I keep getting questions about photo sessions in October... I'm SO thankful for potential business but it just happens to be the month I'll be super pregnant or have a newborn. I'm trying to work in what I can.. but you just NEVER know! I hope I'm a week late and have a scheduled induction again. Wishful thinking (and so different from last time wanting to go "naturally" early).

Better go catch those zzzzz's.. newborn sesh in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment