Saturday, August 17, 2013

29 weeks

29 weeks
17 inches, 3 lbs

29 weeks pregnant
There have been so many times I've just stopped to stare at my tummy because I have been thinking "what the heck is going on in there?!"

This week my belly button started poking out later in the day. Kins and I say "that's weird!"

I looked in the mirror yesterday and officially thought "I'm huge"

First Migraine of my life.

I had my glucose test this past friday- I'll be notified if anything didn't pass. I'm assuming all they'll say is that my iron's low, but we'll see!

Her heart rate was 158 and I was measuring at 27 weeks. I never know what that really means, but the Dr. said I'm still on track for my due date (though this time I'm hoping to be induced again).

The weather is AMAZING this week! I got to pull out a fall "poncho" and boy are fall clothes so much more comfortable! Hubs gave me some back to school shopping money and I hit up gap's maternity line (online) for a couple pairs of pants. I'm addicted to online shopping... even if it is window shopping most of the time.

I still can't believe she's 17inches... I feel like she is so out of room and everytime she moves (which is A LOT!) I check to see if I can see an actual imprint of a hand or foot. I need more belly butter as this thing is growing!

I can still sleep on my stomach, with one arm propped above my belly and my knee/leg curled up to the side. I crave a good night's sleep-- especially as I know those are coming to an end for a while soon.

We are thinking about getting the 3D ultra sound... I probably won't do it at my OB because it is super expensive there, but we might shop around for a good deal to at least see something! I loved seeing what kinsley was up to and how she mimicked her inside and outside whom habits.  I was 30 weeks with Kins, and I think this time I may wait til about 32 or so?

No comments:

Post a Comment