Friday, September 6, 2013

32 weeks

32 weeks
Honeydew
19in, 4.5lbs


Likes: Baby shower tomorrow!, kettle corn popcorn, shopping, sleep, leaves falling and other signs that fall is on its way (hopefully), the days I run/exercise and eat good
Dislikes: insomnia and Kinsley waking up at 5am, when I eat bad, sneezing on a full bladder, this summer heat, i feel like i can't grow anymore


SO excited that I have sweet friends that are throwing me and Maclaren an undeserving baby shower at Amelies! I'm excited to get a small group together to celebrate our second baby girl! She definitely deserves to be celebrated and I get more and more excited about her arrival each day! I have finally made up my mind on some nursery plans/ decor and now i'm just in the process of saving up to purchase the big things (crib, stroller, deer head (haha), bedding, and some other things). I keep thinking we have all this time, but then each week that passes I get a little nervous about having things done. I know that once the baby comes, there would be no more desire or rush to get things "finished."

Hubs says "only two more months!" and I like to say, "I'm due next month" sounds a lot better huh? Why the heck do people say you are pregnant 9 months when really it is more like 10? I'm 32 weeks but I feel like 36. But this baby can't come early because I have lots to do! I'm pretty scared/ nervous about going "into labor." It's so weird that things could be totally different this pregnancy/ delivery than the first. I feel like I know what to expect with an induction, but any other way freaks me out if I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment