Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Maclaren's Shower & Nursery; 34 weeks

Mawmaw Snider sent me some pics from the baby shower my friends, Lauren and Sarah, threw for baby Maclaren. We had the shower September 7, 2013 at Amelie's French Bakery close to Noda. I love that little place! I just scanned them in to post them on my blog. I totally forgot to even snap some i-phone pics so i'm so glad that she always has her camera. Here are some pics of the attendees, set-up, and some of the gifts. Aunt Donna made matching towels and hand towels with pink monograms for the girls. I also got a hamper, Boden dresses, Boden mittens and hat, swaddler, crocheted blanket, adorable headbands, and lots of other goodies!






34 weeks

34 weeks

34 weeks
Pregnant with Kinsley at 34 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment