Sunday, February 16, 2014

24hr closet sale DEETS! tomorrow!! 9am!


My friend Sarah had a closet sale on her blog a few weeks ago and I thought it was SUCH a great idea! I asked her if I could steal it. I have so many clothes that I never wear and with all this snow, it was a perfect time to go through it all. 

Here's the deal. The sale is 24 hrs long starting Monday at 9am- Tuesday at 9am. To purchase an item, comment which item and your email address in the comment section. OR feel free to email me- bposhphoto@me.com.

Shipping is $5. Shipping is $2 for each additional item. If you're local and you rather pick up, please comment that as well. After the sale, I will email you an invoice for the item(s) you have purchased. It must be paid before I ship. Once an item has sold, I will mark it as sold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment