Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 2014

Kinsley is really into dressing up. We often find her in a tutu, hat, gloves, or socks singing at the top of her lungs as she twirls around. She also loves putting baby dolls wherever she sees Maclaren. I get Maclaren out of the car carrier and I come back and there's a doll. I get her out of the mama roo, come back and there's a doll. 





Maclaren's adorable FIRST swim suit from baby gap

I feel apart of the pilates "club" in my shirt I got for client appreciation day


Sage to Mint and a little accessory from World Market



#picsbykins



Before and After pilates photos.. getting there!









Snow Day







Kins likes to help with food.. bet you can't guess which one's hers

snow cream!

First Exersaucer experience



getting used to her crib

No comments:

Post a Comment