Wednesday, February 12, 2014

nap time success

Today was filled with lots of snow! After playing and sledding and eating lunch it was nap time! I got maclaren down for nap in her OWN crib (2nd day in a row I've tried) and Kins down in her bed... so I thought.

Kins likes to play bow, dress-up, socks, etc until she finally hops in bed and goes to sleep. Fine by me.
Recently, I hear something like weights clinking and come up to find her sitting on the potty going stinky. Crazy! She gets her diaper off, her pants down, her step stool and potty seat and today she was already done by the time we came up lol.

Maclaren takes a couple tries but to get her to sleep more than 15 mins or so, but at last, success.

Both girls are down in their own rooms and I found sometime to get work done AND blog. I don't have time to upload pics though.

I did find an app (Google+) that will make uploading future pics easier. You can't access photos already taken and stored before I downloaded the app. I never blog because uploading the pics takes too long, so hope this helps!

Have fun in the snow if you got any! I'm gonna try to go work off my snow cream in the 10mins I have before nap time's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment