Friday, January 7, 2011

22 weeks!

Yesterday I was 22 weeks and had my monthly Dr. visit. Everything is going good. I got measured for the first time at 22 centimeters from the belly button to the pelvic bone- which he said was right on track! I may not look like I have a huge bump but the weight gain has definitely been more than other people I know. Ugh. I did get the "okay" on spray tanning so I hit up the booth as soon as I left the office and now I at least "feel" like I look a little better. haha.

18 more weeks and we will have our baby girl! I cannot wait! The nursery is coming along great! The Shuggy Fairy has been spoiling us rotten. We have a few more items and decorations to come, but all in all if she comes early for any reason, we're prepared!

We are pretty set on the name Kinsley and the middle name is still up in the air. We like either Adele or Savannah, though I'm not sure I like the "southern" connotation to the name Savannah since I don't consider myself a southern girl- I prefer West Coast names haha, but we'll see!

I never got morning sickness or nausea, there are still some foods I better not come across. One of the main ones is PinkBerry. Ugh. I used to love it but now merely writing this makes me want to puke. I can't even pass the shopping center it's in.

I have been a big fan of cheese- mainly parmesan. I also have been craving a PB&J after reading Alyssa's blog and a strawberry lemonade from cheesecake factory after my sis said she was going to eat there. Most of my cravings have just been a strong desire for something and then once I have it I'm good. I haven't had any foods that I crave all the time.

I can feel her move now and you can feel it from the outside. It was crazy the night Gray first felt her kick or jab. I guess we may have another little kickboxer on our hands ha. It could be do to the TurboKick I do at home lol. I feel her move the most at night when I'm laying down. Sometimes I think she's trying to get out.

I got that mama mio belly butter I mentioned in one of my previous "favs" post... I LOVE it! In case you don't remember, it's a highly recommended stretch mark preventer lotion. I ordered it from Amazon and it came with 3 tubs! Not sure if that is normal. The girl that recommended it said after her first tub ran out she was freaking out since her other one was still on the way so I'm not sure if my tubs are smaller or if amazon just hooked me up. It smells great, too!

Anyway, here are some pics of the nursery and the 22 week belly!






No comments:

Post a Comment