Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fab Maternity Clothes

Right now I am totally obsessed with my maternity jean leggings from Heidi Klum's collection at a Pea in the Pod. I loathe wearing a strapless bra and the ideal clothing for me includes shirts that I can wear a regular bra with and is long enough to hide the stretchy band of my jeans haha. Right now my bump is so small, so I don't like the idea of showing it off just yet. I feel like people will think I just have a chubby tummy haha. Maybe my maternity style will change the more I grow, but for now, here's some cute finds and splurges to make any pregnant girl feel cute!

Feel free to post comments on where you shop for maternity clothes (I really want to find some cute maxi dresses)!


Cute styles from a pea in the pod:


Sleeveless Drape Front Maternity Dress($89) Lavish by Heidi Klum Short Sleeve Sleeve Detail Maternity Tunic($48 + 10%off)Lavish by Heidi Klum Sleeveless Racerback Maternity Tunic($43.99+10%0ff)Ella Moss Short Sleeve Lightweight Maternity Shirt($145)

Cute Styles from Top Shop:
Maternity Camel Ottman Bodycon Skirt ($50)Maternity Floaty Cape Blouse($65)Maternity Flute Sleeve Smock($50)

Cute Styles from Nordstrom:

Ripe Maternity Ruffle Sleeve Boyfriend Cardigan($57.90)Fierce Mamas by Christian Siriano for Moody Mamas Maternity Charmeuse Ruffle Halter Dress($84)

Others (click on price for link):
Odessa Maternity Dress by NOM Maternity($82)Nest Nursing & Maternity PJ Set PJ's ($106)Isabella Oliver Maternity - Soft Denim Shorts($46)

1 comment:

  1. Love them! I've been looking for stylish maternity clothes online, and the cuties here surely fit the bill. I'm an expectant mother, but that doesn't mean that I'm letting go of my taste of fashion. Looking bloated is bad enough, but these maternity clothes will definitely make me feel great and sexy!

    ReplyDelete