Friday, January 14, 2011

23weeks!

118 days to go! This little girl is moving more and more each day! I don't mind the kicking out, but the kicking inward toward my organs and bladder kind of hurts. She's about 1.2 lbs, and 11.5 inches. i can't wait for her to get here! I hope she is healthy and I hope she has hair! I saw the cutest newborn baby at church, the one that actually sleeps the whole service, and she had a little bow and was attached to the momma. I was like I can't wait to have my little girl in my arms!

The nursery is coming along. We've added a mirror, chandelier, and glider. I'll post more pics once things are up. We're still figuring out placement for it all. Thanks shuggy!

Things I'm happy about right now: Mama mio belly butter, getting the nursery put together, nesting.

Things i'm not so thrilled about: weight gain, innie belly button slowly popping out (grosses me out), and the whole cord falling off situation after birth.

Here's the bump at 23 weeks:

I saw her move on the outside today! I have been feeling her move, but I didn't think to look at my belly until today haha. I tried to video it, the part that moves is the upper right part of my belly. Look closely :)



2 comments:

  1. That was ssssoooo cool! I saw her move!! You also know that I am a fan of "peas in a pie! (pod)"

    ReplyDelete