Sunday, January 23, 2011

24 weeks!

Baby weighs about 1.5lbs now! 109 more days, but i'm hoping she comes a little earlier.

Last Dr. visit we realized my iron was low. I have since been taking my prenatal every day with no misses and pumping up my protein and iron through foods. The day my prenatal bottle became empty, I had to call hubby to rush in some more. If I don't take them in the morning as soon as I wake up, I feel a fainting spell coming on and have to either lay on the floor or walk around.

I got prescribed an iron pill, but I haven't got it filled yet. I've heard they come with their own problems so I was just going to see if it would get better before I paid for yet another pill.

Since my iron was low, unfortunately I didn't get the extra energy I was told the 2nd trimester would bring.

I feel blah. I'm ready for her to be HERE and to be done being preggers. I can't believe this takes 9 whole months! My belly is not even huge yet!

I've been working out (if you can even call it that) and everything still gets bigger. I keep thinking if I got some maternity workout wear, I'd feel at least a little more comfortable in clothes that are meant for expanding instead of my tanks riding up my belly ha.

Today, I'm watching 3 dogs and TWO of them got poopy cling-ons that needed to be washed out... all I can say is I'm thankful to not be having twins haha.

love: trader joe's ham and swiss sandwiches, sleeping at night, feeling her move, sweat pants

dislike: 109 more days, clothes, back pain or joint pain



The Bump at 24 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment