Monday, April 18, 2011

watermelon in 3 days!

Things I love:
- Kinsley hearing daddy singing at church
- Kinsley hearing daddy pray for us
- that she already knows Foxy's bark
- my mom felt her move on my belly
- her head is way down there, the cervix is thinning... just waiting on percentage and dilation, but dr. said i  may go early on my own
- the shrinx hips and belly bandit i get to wear post pregnancy thanks to my momma! :)
- counting down until i can take advil again
- sleeping
- i've only had to buy like 4 or 5 maternity clothes, but I cannot WAIT to fit into my old wardrobe and shop in the non maternity sections again!

Not too thrilled about:
- just saw carowinds is open this week.. and i can't ride a single thing :/
- thinking.. what happens to my foam mattress if my water breaks in my bed? is it cleanable?
- back aches, hip aches, perinal aches and pains
- baby will be a WATERMELON in 3 days
- sore feet
- breast feeding
- diet starts in t-minus 3 weeks and 3 days (give or take)

No comments:

Post a Comment