Thursday, April 7, 2011

35 weeks and 35 days left!

Here's the awesome stroller and carrier I wanted and actually got! Thank you mother-in-law!

Baby Kins had such a sweet baby shower thanks to Grammy, Shuggy, and Aunt Donna and everyone else that came to celebrate! I definitely feel more prepared for when she comes! We got some of the cutest outfits, blankets, accessories, and carrier and stroller... now we can officially bring her home from the hospital when she comes. I got so excited that I already started packing my hospital bag and diaper bag with my fashionable labor scrubs, pjs, possible outfits for Kinsley, and diapers. And I just MAY have the carrier already in my car just in case :) haha.



              


I've washed all her clothes, hubby's put up the shelves, and I just have to wash the bedding! The gifts keep rolling in, too! We Gray put together the cute highchair/swing and I've got the baby spa bath upstairs ready to be put together too.




These bears were made by my sis and I when we were really little... I found them in our attic and thought they were adorb!



Yay! The chandelier is hung! and we got a super cute carriage for Kinsley that she can push her dolls in from Aunt Donna.







I find out next week how far/ how not far dialated I am and the status on my sensitive cervix. Some people have mentioned how they scheduled inductions at 38 weeks.. I got a little too excited about the possibility.. but it's also overwhelming to think.. am I REALLY ready for her to be here in just 3 weeks!? That's insane. The more I think about it, the more I become okay with her just chilling in there, but we'll see what the Dr. says.

Closet getting organized and just a couple of the adorable outfits from the baby shower! Can't wait for her to wear all of the cute things she got and take pics of her in them :)


Dress for Bethany's wedding! :




I went to get a Mama Mio prenatal massage today at the Edamame Spa in Destination Maternity. It felt unbelievable considering my upperback, hips, and shoulders have been sooo sore. She even worked over my time trying to work out the knots and even still said I was just making progress in the knot department. I felt so good until the very end when I just about fainted. I was trying not to say anything, but I was blacking out and finally told her I was about to pass out. UGH. That clammy feeling, when the music is becoming muted, and my eyes are seeing more black than light... She started fanning me and grabbed more water... later admitting that I freaked her out a little... how embarrassing.




Bump @ 35 weeks:

1 comment:

  1. I felt so much more prepared after my showers too! That's great that your hospital bag is already packeed before the panicky feeling kicks in. I let it get to that point and it made me feel like I was forgetting things. You probably won't need diapers though, the hospital supplied them for us (CMC University). Good luck at your doctor's appt!!

    ReplyDelete