Tuesday, June 11, 2013

19 weeks



6/10/13  19 weeks, 4 days
Size of a Mango

Right after my ultrasound/last appointment, I started feeling baby move! I can't feel it from the outside yet... although when I try she seems to stop moving altogether. But I love it!

Things that make me feel good:
1. Tracy Anderson Pregnancy Project workout
2. Fat girl slim cream
3. Online Shopping
4. Spray tan


6.11.13 19 weeks, 5 days
Pinterest wasn't around when I did Kinsley's nursery... I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I am constantly going back through my "fab baby" board and my "secret" board on pinterest and my faves on Etsy to find my best ideas. WHERE to start?! hmmm... Anyway, here are some cute things I am finding in general...


fitted crib sheet in blush chevron (exclusive to iviebaby)
Crib Sheets

Hot Air Balloon Nursery Art- Embroidery Hoop Applique- Orange
Hot air balloon Wall decor
Coral and Peach Custom Crib Bedding Set  YOU DESIGN - Les Amis Dawn
Custom Bedding 
charcoal arrow contoured changing pad cover
Love this print! Changing Pad
Personalized bib, Monogrammed bib, Baby shower gift, Seersucker bib, You Customize
Personalized bib

No comments:

Post a Comment