Thursday, June 27, 2013

22 weeks & Kinsley's potty adventure

22 weeks
Size of a spaghetti squash
8in, 1 lb

Finally a pound! I feel ya girl! She is moving around a lot... I always try to get gray to feel but she always stops moving. I try to hold my breath and when I laugh gray says "i feel her!" haha

We have narrowed down our my list of 40 names and have about 13 ones we both like (first and middle). I think we have 3 fave combos but just agreeing on one final might be a process.

I feel so pregnant by the end of the day. I think I will be needing some iron supplements as I feel tired and like I'm gonna pass out sometimes. Not as bad as with Kinsley because this time I actually take my vitamin religiously. My results came back online and I saw my red blood cells dropped to below low normal. No note from my Dr. though so I'm not exactly sure what that means.

No swelling. No "new" stretch marks. I have little random ones on my forearm? Like whoa? weird. I assume my body butter worked good the first time so I have been starting that now that this belly feels like it is growing more and more.

No cravings.

Little back aches.. probably from picking up kins and doing these butt exercises. Sometimes I want a arms-free carrier for my two-year old... do they make those? Pretty sure the moby wouldn't hold her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kins decided she wanted to use the potty all day today! Random. She was very candy motivated. She actually wanted to drink everything she could so that she could go potty and get candy. Is that bad? She wanted to drink and then immediately run to sit on the potty sometimes... man this is work! She did her first stinky on the duck potty. I almost gagged but I was so proud! She was super proud too!

She got 2 candies for a stinky. Good thing daddy's candy jar was full.

She tinkled a tiny bit in her panties on the way to the potty and got so upset. Like total meltdown.

No nap again today for the 2nd day in a row which pretty much just equals extra clingy by 4pm. Cutting and loading chicken on skewers and getting the grill going all with one arm was quite a task.

She's still sleeping in her big girl bed and goes down easy with no nap ha. She now comes out of her room to the little gate/ rigged crib bar and waits for us to come out and see her. Then says "I get up." If I don't hear her first, Foxy does.

No comments:

Post a Comment