Monday, June 3, 2013

24 months! she's a TWO year old folks!

It 's 8:51 on a Monday morning and toots is still sleeping! Mommy got up when daddy left for work, made coffee, worked out a little, and started editing. This is nice!

I love so much about Kinsley at this age! She is talking more and more and coming up with more of her own thoughts and not just repeating what we say. Yesterday she said "thanks for sharing with me mommy" after I gave her a bite of my food... I was like really?! she's doing really well learning manners.

Things she does/says:

- calls me "babe" (taking after Gray)- it's hilarious

- loves head and shoulders knees and toes, itsy bitsy spider, and ring around the rosy

- toddler pandora station is our new go-to music in the car... she LOVES hearing her songs

- kins: "momma, what you doin" me: "driving, what are you doing?" kins: "good"

- talks on her "phone" in the cutest voices ever... i love hearing her conversations with her phone and dolls... She almost sounds like a happy higher pitched william jung- cracks me up every time when I think of that!

-LOVES to sing- even songs she doesn't know.. she tries to sing along.. again a little william jung-ish when she doesn't know the words which again makes me laugh

- still loves baths

- sleeps in the most crowded bed... she wants every doll (even the doll carrier) and stuffed animal in her bed.

-we have finally progressed back to having "buh" for sleeping only... we have a new routine of saying goodbye to music, humidifier, nightlight, blankie and buh when she wakes up, and saying hello to all of it when we come in for naps and night night

- we read these books at night and if one is missing or skipped, you will not hear the end of it:
*Bun book (that has about 2 pages left in it)
*Night Night book
*Big sun (a counting book she used to count everything on each page, but now we search for the big bad wolf)
*Baby book (gray and I both dislike it- we try to hide it constantly and she never forgets about it-- it's SO long and she notices if we skip a page)
*Sheep Dog- touch and feel-- another book she likes to count
*Imagine me
*Izzy jog

None of those books are listed by their actual name.

-fav toys: mommy's makeup, mommy's jewelry, purses, baby dolls, and everything outside

- wants everything you are eating- i don't remember the last time i ate everything on my plate myself- which is hard since I am stingy with food-- i find myself eating ridiculously fast so that I can have it all

Here's our month in iphone pics


















summer morning walks and honey suckles!










kins and ansley



summer time!

sale



memorial day

bday present (at grammy's) 




Amy's Cake Pops for kinsleys party

favors

southern gourmet cake= delish!


food and punch

play area


bday present from us







No comments:

Post a Comment