Thursday, June 20, 2013

21 weeks & 25 months

6/20/13  21 weeks
size of a large banana
7in, 11oz
Baby: starting to perceive light and dark, eye lashes and eyebrows are formed, and hair might be growing on her head

I'm feeling better, more active and more "pregnant." I'm finally getting a legit baby bump and this tracy anderson workout is making me feel better about my thighs and arms at least. There's nothing better than sleeping after a good workout. This time last pregnancy I was still doing cycle classes and running but I didn't keep that up after Kinsley nor do I have a gym membership so at home workouts (cycle bike, walks, and videos) are what I do now.

Weight Gain: 128lbs, +19lbs

Things I'm loving:
- foam mattress back on the bed
- i have a hair appt tomorrow
- shopping/ getting the nursery ready
- eating (healthier now thank goodness those carby-feel-good wants have passed)
- major baby movement





KINSLEY
25 months

*i haven't made her 2 year appt yet whoops!


Dear Kinsley,
You are SO funny! I love hearing all the new things that come out of your mouth. This is the beginning of some hilarious conversations. You notice all the details. If one thing changes in your room or I add a new book on the book shelf you do not miss it! And typically say "oh. my. GOOODness" whenever you see something different or new. You love to sing. You are becoming more of a toddler each day- wanting to do things yourself and thinking everything is yours. You love when people share with you but we're working on the sharing with others too part. You still love playing in mommy's makeup and purses. You are amazed at playing pretend. When mommy make-believes we are cooking in the baby pool or playing dr. with pretend shots.. you think it is the most amazing thing in the world. Then later it is funny hearing you say and watching you do the same things i did. We always say "okay.. that's gooood." You love eating frozen greek yogurt and lucky charms when daddy has them in the house. You think that only the marshmallow pieces are the lucky charms. You are excited for baby sister to come and I think you will be the biggest help! You love your dolls more than anything and you take care of all their needs. I love you so much and I'm so thankful to have you as my daughter!

Love, 
Mommy












1 comment:

  1. Cutest little girl ever! I cannot get over her cute clothes and shoes... and those pink headphones!

    ReplyDelete