Thursday, July 4, 2013

23 weeks & 4th of July

23 weeks
Size of a Papaya

Fetal Development Week 23Total weight gain: 129lbs, +20lbs

Loves: feeling her move, getting nursery together, comfy clothes, cilantro lime chicken, carrots and ranch greek yogurt

Dislikes: back pain, tiredness, weight gain, belly feels so heavy, cellulite, rainy days

I had a Dr. appt the other day and things are going well! Heart beat was 156bpm. Kins came with and sat/ laid on the table with me during the checkup. They told me to take iron supplements so hopefully that will help with energy... plus I have been making it a priority to eat better. This pregnancy I have been way better with diet, but last pregnancy I ate bad but exercised more.










Kinsley Says:

- mommy what you doing with your finger on your face you got an itch? (SO assertive... she wants to call attention to everything you do

- mips mops is still a fave

- "wonch" instead of lunch

-poots-ma-goots (when she poots)

- more big girl potty and big girl cups

No comments:

Post a Comment