Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Overdue Blues

Overdue Day 6:
- Stayed awake after hubby left the house at 6am... my mind was running crazy about the type of headbands I was going to make, my coupon list for HT triple coupon, and my stomach was extremely hungry from having a light dinner last night
- organized my coupons and made my list
- trying to keep busy and keep my mind off the slow depression settling in of REALLY wanting my baby to be here NOW... I told my mom I have a void in my heart after holding sarah's baby... I feel like my baby was here and now I need to go back and pick her up because she is missing.. i hate it.
- drank some red ras leaf tea, and may have used my pump.. more braxton hicks, but nothing major
- worked on crafting together the bridal bouquet of ribbon for Beth... that was a lot harder than I thought
- Went to target and got some more last minute things- more hangers, nursing tank, and grannie panties
- somehow the baby hamper fills yet she's not even here yet... did another load, plus 2 more of other house stuff
- cashed in some triple coupons and saved $40
- got new makeup at Ulta thanks to hubby cashing in some metal at work and he gave me some spending money :) I get so happy in that store.
- cooking steaks tonight for our last meal at home just the two of us
- hopefully we'll get the base of our carseat figured out tonight
- I may stay awake just going over everything I need to pack tomorrow and take to the hospital
- I'm sad Foxy will be at home :( I want to take her with us to the hospital. I hope she's not lonely and just thinks we're at work or something for the night.
- I'm SO EXCITED about our little girl I just can't stand it! Friday is going to be AMAZING no matter how long it takes!


Overdue Day 5:
- went to see Sarah and baby Bryleigh at the hospital. It was so awesome holding that brand new baby! She started to cry, but then some patting and paci made her stop and that was GREAT, since normally, I get a baby, they cry and I pass them on haha. But I felt a little more prepared just talking with the new mommy and holding the baby.
- Starbucks
- Laguna Beach- episode 3-6
- thebump.com now says 360 days til my baby's 1st bday
- got a bunch of supplies to make cute headbands for Kinsley and made 2 so far



Overdue Day 4:
-Laguna Beach Season 1 Episode 1-2 on Netflix
- found out my friend was in labor a few days early that was due after me... bummed but super siked for her! also, got the pic of her new baby and fell in love with her cuteness!
- Went to mom's and she let me use some khol's bucks to have a little retail therapy.. bought clothes for post-pregnancy though trying them on was a little bit of an issue ha. not to mention the people staring at me like, you know you're in the wrong section, right?
- Mom treated me to a piece of almond cake with buttercream icing from Nona's bakery... diet starts soon, so might as well. I got mom an almond cupcake w/ almond icing, and the girl asked if I was craving almond ha.
- Mom and I went to party city and got a few bubble gum cigars and a sign for the yard
- we also went to target and picked up a baby gate, little pink shoes, a thermometer or 2, and a portable diaper changing pad. All that walking and shopping did not push the baby out.
- played scrabble with hubby while eating a sweet tea cupcake from Cupcrazed that hubby surprised me with. (yes, another cake and I don't feel guilty).
- No contractions or cramps or broken water or anything else occurred after.. still pregs.

No comments:

Post a Comment