Friday, June 24, 2011

1 Month


Father's Day
We went to MawMaw and Pawpaw Porter's for the usual Sunday lunch, but had to cut it a little bit short after Kins threw up all over me and down my shirt soaking everything! We got our brand new daddy a nice grill set and a good steak. Kins spent some special time with daddy for his first father's day!









Social Butterfly
We went to Fresh Market as a family on Father's Day to pick up a steak for daddy to grill. Kinsley fell asleep on the way there and slept in the moby wrap the whole time inside the store. It's amazing how many people love to talk "baby." A couple older women stopped me and told me how they wanted their kids to hurry up and have kids, or how they were expecting grandchildren later in the year... Amazing how much of a social butterfly she is already! haha


Boogies! Ew!
We were laying in bed and I could hear Kinsley breathing hard through her nose... I grabbed her and that little blue thing and stuck it up her nose. That thing is SUPPOSED to suck in the boogies into that tube thing, but this gigantic boogie just stood on the end of the tip! Baby's crying, mommy's screaming she's gonna throw up and daddy is trying to figure out what the commotion is about. "Get the boogie! I'm gonna puke! I need to get the rest of it! She's got another one in there but she keeps sucking it back up! Hurry! Ahhh!" Finally, daddy cleaned the blue nasal thing and we got her nose cleaned out with no more boogies in sight. Phew! I wish we had that on video haha. Afterwards, I could not stop laughing and baby was back asleep breathing perfectly!

1 Month Appt
Our little girl is growing so much! She's already 9lbs and 20.5 inches! Almost out of the newborn diapies and into 0-3month clothes hooray! I like putting some of the bigger clothes on her because I can go over her feet instead of her head. Going over the head is still tricky and I'm pretty sure she doesn't like it anymore than I do.

She's got some major leg muscles on her. We are convinced she'll be walking or standing before she can even hold her head up haha. We can hold her under her arms, around her upper torso and she'll stand! Crazy!

Here's some more 1month photos:






Momma
It's been 5 weeks and I just started taking a jog around the neighborhood when hubby gets off work. I've gone a mile at the most, but it feels so good to be doing SOMETHING. I haven't had my post partum appt with my dr. yet, so until I get the okay to exercise, I have to take it easy. I've got 12 lbs to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight. Like 2 weeks ago I tried to do some squats and a little bit of my Turbo Kick dvd, but it was definitely too soon for exercise. You feel like everything is gonna fall out down there and your boobs are pretty sore. Now, I finally feel pretty normal although my muscles are NO WHERE near where the were before, and my mind has to realize I can't do all that I did before right away. We're going to the beach mid-july, not even a WEEK after I'm cleared for the gym, so you can imagine my anxiety to do ALL that I can before I bare my post-natal bod in my pre-natal bikini lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment