Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spending All My Time with You

I love spending time with my baby. Some things I love the most this week are:
- the big smiles she gives as she's nodding off to dream land... it makes me giggle and thankful she's having pleasant dreams
- the sweet smell of baby's breath
- laying in bed with her snuggled on my chest
- the coos and/or grunts she makes when she's sleeping... or pooping
- watching her get excited when she sees boobies and knows it's time to eat and then watching her act as if it was the best meal of her life as she slips into a milk coma

We went out by ourselves for the first time this week. I had to practice opening and closing the stroller inside the house before I went out in public haha. We took a ride up to wolf camera to print some pics, but the trip was unsuccessful. After all that trouble of getting her out, we made our way down to Eckerd instead. I still felt weird that I was out with MY daughter.

Shuggy took us shopping the other day. Kinsley got her first dolly. I got a moby wrap that I can't wait to try out. We picked up some more Pampers Soft wipes... they are so much better than the other wipes. She would get a little rash on her bum from the other kind... I like finding which things are best for my baby. Butt Paste is another great investment for little bum rashes.

Kinsley goes all these places and she has no idea because she's always asleep. haha.

She swung in her swing for the first time. I had to pack it with blankets since she's still so little. She slept the whole time just rockin away. 

I gave her a bath yesterday and she didn't cry. I think she kind of liked it.. But who wouldn't with a pink spa tub like hers ha. Her belly button thing finally fell off a couple days ago.. glad its gone. It makes baths so much better.

She still hates getting the hiccups.

Last night Kins got woken up on our way out the door and I had to drive by myself with a screaming newborn all the way home. I hated every second. She never cries and here I was driving during it and couldn't do anything to comfort her. I just want to make her happy all the time.

I got a "baby on board" sign for my car haha.

We've got lots going on this coming week. We're having a cookout tonight, a date at starbucks on friday, and saturday we are heading to raleigh with the Boone's for our first out of town trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment