Saturday, June 18, 2011

Eat, Sleep, Cuddle, Repeat

One week after I had her, we went to Beth's wedding... We didn't take any photos, but I managed to grab some from my Nana who had one of me and Kins at the Rehearsal Dinner and one of our new little fam at the wedding reception:




I don't know if I've come up with the perfect nickname for her yet, but some of the ones I try out on a regular basis are my little boo-boo, princess, punkin (although Foxy called dibs on this one), baby-girl, kinsy-poo (for obvious reasons haha), little lamb, sweet pea, and cuddle-bug. Here is some pics I took of her yesterday for her 1 month photo sesh.



This little crotched outfit was made by my nana especially for baby kins! I love the little pearl buttons on the booties! And I'm surprised that they fit her little feet perfectly!


Still got them blue eyes!






WOW! I can't believe how FAST the first month flies by! 

We've had a great first month! We have had a couple sleepless nights, but most of them have been quite good. I just love cuddling with her and getting to know her more each day. We've had a lot of visitors come and see the new addition. We had some great meals brought by and even made it out of the house a couple times on various shopping trips. I figured out the Moby wrap and tried it out while we ran to the grocery store the other day. She LOVES it. She's been so cuddly lately that she'd stay in it all day!

Here's some pics with her aunt Kenan and Uncle Zac (Grays sis and bro).



Hubby has been UNBELIEVABLY helpful and sweet! He ran to the store like 4 times in 1 hour to grab stuff we needed. He has kept up the house and the yard and is always willing to change the diapers. I've always loved his servant's heart, but i've grown to appreciate it even more when it comes to our baby. I know it's hard for the husbands to help when she's crying to be fed or even just comforted by her mommy, but he has done everything he can for us and more! I love the way he does everything he can to let mommy have a break. Last night she smiled when he was talking to her and today they cuddled while mommy edited photos. 

The past 2 days she's been in a feeding frenzy. Just about every hour, when she's awake, she wanted to nurse. I started nursing laying down on our sides, so when she falls asleep we just cuddle and nap for a little bit. 

I ordered a memory book off Etsy for her. I can't WAIT for it to come! It is like a scrapbook, with all of the hard stuff already done for you. I just have to fill in the blanks and add the photos. I can't wait to have all her stuff in ONE place. I think I have ultrasound photos in the console of my car right now lol.
This morning she kept smiling so big when I was smiling and talking to her. She's even giggled some.  It's so precious! I love watching her become aware of so many things. Her world is slowly getting bigger and bigger. 

I can't wait to see what's in store for the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment