Friday, January 20, 2012

8 Months!

I cannot believe Kinsley is 8 months! Time is flying! I think I say that every month haha. But really,
everyday is something new. I love how aware she is and everything is so thrilling to her. Something as simple as a leaf at the back door gets her oooooing and ahhhing trying to get to it and pick it up. She loves playing with ALL her toys and things that are not meant to be toys (makeup, jewelry, magazines, etc).

She is probably about 20 lbs or so. She still fits in size 3 diapers. She can fit in some 6 month clothes but I just go ahead and buy 6-12 months or 9 months even though we have to roll up the sleeves. I'm pretty excited that clothes are starting to last longer. Tot Trade is coming up soon and I'm excited to see what good deals I can get, though I love buying the "new" stuff on sale better because it fits better and has less ware.

She goes to town in her car. She can even manage to get through a door way occasionally.

She LOVES puffs. Right now she has only had the organic banana flavor. Foxy still can't distinguish the difference between her and the baby. Now that food is involved, Foxy thinks anything Kinsley gets she should get, too.

She now sits in her highchair to eat and loves it!

She is much better at her sippy cup... She has learned to tip it all the way up to get the watered down apple juice. Though, she mainly chews on the rubber spout. I think she is teething even though i don't see anything.

Dear Kinsley,
Mommy loves you more than I could ever imagine! Your new nickname is "Beauty." I love those big blue eyes and pudgy hands. I miss you when I put you down for bed at night. We have been having so much fun playing and I'm already thinking of ideas for your first birthday. You scout around like and inch worm and roll around.You say ba-ba-bababa, and I'm hoping to hear mama and dada soon! Daddy and I go back and forth with "No, I love her the most." I love you the most but shhhh don't tell daddy :)

Love,
Mommy










No comments:

Post a Comment