Monday, January 16, 2012

Firsts, Funnies, and Adorable Moments

Kinsley Binsley as we like to call her, has learned to wave, scoot, do this inch worm type crawl, and she now eats organic puffs. So far, she really makes an effort towards post it notes on the floor, mommy's coupons and shoes.

 She is doing something new almost everyday! I can't get enough of her! I love this age. She may possibly be cutting a tooth soon... though she mainly puts her fingers in the back of her mouth to chomp on them. I know molars don't ever come in first, but she sure makes us think that they are. I've been giving her teethers from the fridge and today I gave her organic puffs to chomp on. We played chase all over the downstairs in her walker car. She ran as fast as she could while mommy chased her. Occasionally, she would get to going so fast to run straight into the dishwasher or doorway. She was squealing with laughs. Foxy likes to play too. Foxy also likes puffs. 

It was funny... Kins put an "O" puff to her mouth and it got stuck to her lip. She looked at her hands and down at her lap to find it... finally she put her hand back on her mouth and it magically appeared haha. She probably ate like 20 of those things!

Daddy went out of town this week and brought home two surprises from H&M for his girls. We I was so charmed :) He also surprised us at my mom's house right when he got in town. THEN, the next night, I ran out for a little "me" time, and when I got home Kinsley had been fed, bathed, and in her jammies all ready for mommy to nurse her then tuck her in. Hubby gets major props!

I'm carrying my camera around religiously trying to catch all the firsts, funnies, and just plain adorable.


















No comments:

Post a Comment