Sunday, November 24, 2013

2 weeks post-partum


2 weeks after maclaren
2 weeks after kinsley





















I feel good until I put on pre-pregnancy clothes. I think I'll stick to leggings and comfy shirts- like this one from target- for a while.

Everything feels like it's healing, but when I go out of the house I feel like I've ran a marathon when I get home. I still take the prescribed pain meds maybe once every other day or 2.

142lbs ending pregnancy weight... 2 weeks after, 124lbs.
I like looking back at last pregnancy and compare.
Diet right now- salads, whole wheat, low carb in the afternoon, no "desserts" except cappuccino, hot chocolate. I'm not too strict right now, so if you offer something and I accept, don't hold it against me just yet ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment