Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas List

10 Wishes (in no particular order)

1. be a full time photographer and mom
2. move to a bigger house with a playroom and lots of windows- we toured one i LOVED but the neighborhood ran out of lots :/
3. dedicated time to work and a place for it... ideally i'd like a playroom where a family member or babysitter can watch the girls for a couple hours in our home and a separate area where I can work just for a couple hours
4. my sister and her husband to move to charlotte... or in my neighborhood
5. my parents to live closer
6. pre-pregnancy body back
7. small group and community of christian friends- growing with my husband in the Lord
8. go to a pilates studio
9. to be more of a homemaker- keeping it clean, making meals, teaching my girls to do the same
10. contentment

Some of these things might be more of new years resolutions so you may see them again when I make that list too ha

No comments:

Post a Comment