Thursday, November 28, 2013

11/21-11/28 Week 3

11/23- Belly button officially fell all the way off... thank goodness

She's had 2 baths and a couple hair washes... she is NOT a fan of baths. I got a warm sponge to put inside the little pink tub and it looks super warm and cozy plus I bring the portable heater into the bathroom, but apparently she is just not into it.

11/25- Kinsley started nursing her dolls
-I'm still nervous to leave the house with 2 kids. You really have to plan out where your going to go and how you are going to get 2 kids inside the store and get all of your stuff. I need to go to hobby lobby to get some things to make some DIY christmas gifts but my carrier is too big for the cart, and if I put Maclaren in the sling or wrap I won't be able to pick up Kins and put her in the buggy... dilemma. You really have to plan these things out. So I just stay home.

- I taught Kins about Daniel in the lions den today. I've been telling her short Bible stories at night and today we watched a cartoon movie on you tube and then colored a picture about him. It felt like a fun home-school day today and I loved every minute. It made me think of how it would be to plan lessons for her and have more of a routine for the day (snack time, music time, video, lunch, nap time, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment