Friday, November 1, 2013

40 weeks!

40 weeks
Size of a PUMPKIN (imagine that coincidence being halloween! ha!)
19in-22in, 6-9lbs (Dr. thinks on the smaller side)
weight gain 141lbs, +32lbs


So I'm 40 weeks today and still no baby... go figure. I had an appt this morning and I am still 2 cm (same as last week) and the baby is a little lower. We set an appt for next thursday for an induction. 1 week over due is the sweet spot for induction and minimal risks. I loved my experience last time, but I wish she would come on her own sooner than that :)

I don't want to be away from Kinsley that much either. I have her bag packed of things to keep her occupied if we are at the hospital when not much is happening.

Random Things I think about:
- Could my water break in the shower or on the potty and I potentially have no idea?
- What does a contraction really feel like?
- What all do I need for newborn pics? What if this is my last baby girl? I need to get everything in order
- How do I go out and about with 2? I really have to think out a plan of action for getting a toddler and an infant into a cart... I plan on wearing baby Maclaren in a sling or wrap but I carry Kinsley everywhere so I'm not quite sure how this will work out hah
- How will I go about losing this baby weight? So many moms I see recently look SO good-JEALOUS



40 weeks with Kinsley
40 weeks with Maclaren

No comments:

Post a Comment